Affiliated Laboratories in Scottsdale has the following position available:
Grossing Technician/Histotechnician— Full Time, Shift-Day Shift. Experience in grossing and/or Histology preferred, but willing to train. Minimum Qualifications and Responsibilities:
- Minimum of A.S. degree, with a minimum of 24 science credits.
- Meets all requirements as outlined in CLIA CFR 493.1489
- Perform routine and non-routine activities involved in the preparation of surgical specimens for Histologic processing, according to policies and procedures.
- Assure appropriate specimen accessioning and labeling
- Describe gross anatomic features of routine, uncomplicated surgical specimens, ensuring accurate gross description.
- Capable of grossing moderate complexity specimens under direct and indirect supervision.
- May be trained to perform basic Histology functions (i.e. embedding, microtomy, special stains) if personnel meet all requirements.
- Ensure all safety, quality control, and quality assurance standards are met.
- Ensure compliance with all local, federal, CLIA, and CAP regulations.
- Other duties, as assigned by supervisor.
Applicants should email their resumes to Marianne at email@example.com