FTE position in Histology in Phoenix at a private in-clinic lab, located near the central corridor-uptown. This position entails the processing of urology-specific specimens and cytology.
- General HT duties, including accessioning, grossing, embedding, cutting, staining, distribution of patient specimens.
- Automated IHCs, send-outs and receiving of pathology materials and basic equipment PMs.
- The hours will vary between 9-5 and 11-7.
- Experience: Entry level
- The candidate does not need to be a certified tech, but have the CAP defined qualifications to perform the duties listed above and preferably registry-eligible.
- If interested in the position, please contact Dana via e-mail.
Dana Kirschenmann Pathology Manager